Emulin® +

The world’s 1st patented and natural carb manager. It contains a botanical mix called Emulin® that helps your body manage refined carbohydrates.


Dr. Ahrens identified three phytochemicals namely Emulin® at various key enzymatic control points that affect carbohydrates digestion, storage and metabolism.

These compounds have been left out in our modern day diets as we processed and refined our food. The three actives of Emulin® work together to protect your body and manage the ill effects of any excess carbs consumed.

iGalen iGalen


EMULIN® was discovered by Dr. Joseph Ahrens, former director of research for the Florida Department of Citrus, by studying the use of grapefruit in weight loss and improving other metabolic outcomes.

Dr. Joseph Ahrens

What Emulin® E Tackles


Inflammation is the activation of the immunity in response to infection, irritation, or injury. Short term (acute) inflammation is useful for the body. Long term (chronic) inflammation can cause other diseases. Some of them can be life threatening such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and more. Excessive consumption of refined carbohydrate can lead to inflammation.


Refined carbohydrates are carbohydrates that are processed to make them even more consumer-friendly and easier to store. These carbohydrates have been stripped of most - if not all - of their nutrients and fiber. That is why, they are referred to as "empty calories." These types of food deplete your body of its vitamins and minerals during the digestion process. Even much worse, they will cause your blood sugar to rise rapidly.

Clarification On Caffeine Content On Labels In Australia/ New Zealand

We wish to address your concerns about the caffeine content of EMULIN C and M sold in Australia and New Zealand.

In deriving chlorogenic acid from Green Coffee, we make efforts to remove as much caffeine as possible without compromising the integrity of the resulting decaffeinated extract.  As per attached CoA, we remove 98.76% of all caffeine. The remaining 1.24%  results in 2.45 mg caffeine in each capsule.

To put this in perspective, the average caffeine content of an 8-oz, brewed cup of coffee is 95 mg. Even a typical cup of decaf coffee contains about 3 mg. The average amount of caffeine in an 8-oz (230-ml) serving of green tea is around 35 mg. A cup of hot cocoa contains about 3 to 13mg of caffeine.

We wish to assure you that this trace amount of 2.45 mg will not cause any physiological or addictive effect even if your caffeine sensitive. As this quantity is extremely low, there will also be no withdrawal effects.

The same chlorogenic acid is used in the EMULIN formula worldwide but as we make this product in Australia we are declaring this trace content as per the requirement of the Australian Therapeutic Goods And Administration (TGA).

In all the times that we have sold EMULIN, we have taken it from ONLY ONE supplier – Anderson Global Group – supplies of ingredients worldwide. They were recommended to us by ATM Metabolics LLC that own all the rights for EMULIN.

Please see attached letter from the supplier of the raw material for Anderson Global Group

Two Kinds


The Controller

The Controller version is recommended for individuals with poor blood sugar control.

$79.95 USD

See Supplemental Facts

The Manager

The Manager version is meant for the rest of us who want to minimize the effects of refined carbohydrates in our bodies.

$79.95 USD

See Supplemental Facts

iGalen Patents

  • USP 7,943,164, and 8,198,319
  • CIP 13/961524 and worldwide

Policy on Promotion

EMULIN ® is the world’s first carbohydrate manager. It is a patented blend of gallic acid, grape skin, onion skin and green coffee, minus the caffeine. It comes from Nobel Prize nominated research, using a sophisticated 3D modelling with super computers that searched all known databases of human enzyme systems and plant compounds found in nature.

EMULIN ® puts back into your body what evolution intended to be a part of our diets, but modern agriculture and food processing mercilessly took out. Today, we eat too many carbohydrates especially the highly-refined types, like starch and sugar. As a result, we suffer from prolonged carbohydrate toxicity that causes inflammation which leads to almost all modern diseases.

EMULIN ® is not intended to treat or cure any disease and should never be promoted as such.